4.2

My custom dress from Gbridal is GORGEOUS!The lace is very high quality, the all lace back piece is breath taking, and the ivory fabric glows.

The dress fits remarkably well for having never met each other, however I am going to get it cleaned up a little by a tailor. The measurements can be perfect, but everyone's shape is unique. I would highly recommend purchasing your wedding dress from Gbridal and be prepared to make small adjustments. Her production estimate was right on, and shipping was incredibly fast!

My dress was in L.A. overnight and to me the day after. Gbridal's communication was very prompt in the beginning as we discussed the style of my dress, but lagged a little as her Hot Season got into full swing.

Be patient with her if you order your dress during this time.I would order from Gbridal again in a heartbeat!

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing of positive experience from Gbridal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gbridal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most fabric. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gbridal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gbridal?

Comments